The burn is expected to begin at 11am.
Update 11:45am: The planned burn near Moama will no longer be going ahead.
NSW RFS confirmed this morning crews have called off the burn which will likely be delayed until Spring.
Crews conducted a test burn just after 11am on Wednesday where they found recent rain made the fuel load too wet.
Earlier: The NSW Rural Fire Service is planning a Hazard Reduction near Moama for Wednesday 13 May.
The burn is located in the Horse Shoe Lagoon area south of Berry Street.
Weather permitting, the burn will commence at 11.00am but the area immediately south of the Moama Public School will not be burnt until after 3.00pm.
RFS State Mitigation crews have worked to prepare the area over Monday and Tuesday.
Smoke will be seen across the Echuca-Moama region.